Happy Friday y’all! And YAYY for the long weekend 🙂 I am excited for all the sales and shopping that I plan on doing on the weekend. Along with making some of my favorite recipes. We also have a friend’s house party tonight, a trip to the zoo planned for tomorrow, so we are going to be doing a lot of fun in the next few days. Much better than my “couch time” :D.
BTW, do you know what is my favorite snack whether I am at home on my couch or what I always look for in the menu when we go out? Baked potatoes! Love them in any shape and more than fries. I have a tried and tested recipe for when I am making them at home and I thought I should share it with my readers because it is SO DARN GOOD!!
I generally use baby potatoes since there isn’t much prep involved, just cut them in half and we’re good to go. You can also use Russett potatoes and cut them into wedges. It literally takes 5 mins for prep and since it’s homemade, you know that it’s fresh!
Let’s DIG IN!
- 10 Baby Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Panko
- Lemon Pepper (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- Black Pepper
- Kosher Salt (optional)
- 1. Cut the baby potatoes in half and put them in water for 15-20 mins, so that the starch gets drained out.
- 2. Mix all the ingredients except oil in a bowl.
- 3. Dry the potatoes with paper towel and add olive oil to it.
- 4. Add all the other mixed ingredients to it.
- 5. Preheat the oven to 450 F and bake the potatoes for 45 mins.
- Optional: You can also use Russet Potatoes and cut them into wedges