Happy Superbowl Sunday guys! Who is excited? 😀
To be honest, I have never watched superbowl before, nor do I really know a lot of teams. But being in Philly, where people are crazy for Phillies or Eagles or Flyers or some other team, I figured I should at least probably watch them when the team is doing good. And what do you know, the one year I watch it, Eagles make it to the Superbowl! Whooo 😀 😀
Now I know that people do really big viewing parties or go out to watch the game. But I decided to stay indoors, ditch the cold and munch on some homemade chicken wings! I absolutely love chicken wings and I would say it is a tie for me between the buffalo wings and lemon-pepper. But hubby likes lemon-pepper more, so that’s what we are making today.
Also, I prefer getting “wingettes” instead of “wings” because I am not really a fan of the end/tail part that is attached to the wings. The ingredients are so simple and you would probably have all of these already in your pantry.
It literally takes only 5 mins of prep, put them in the oven and you have a delicious game time food! Hubby absolutely loves these and insists that I should make these often, ha!
Happy Sunday you guys and GO EAGLES! Whooooo!! 😀
2 pounds chicken wings
- Preheat the oven at 450 F. Coat the chicken wings with olive oil and sprinkle salt on it.
- Put the chicken wings on baking rack and bake it at 300 F for 30 mins. Meanwhile, take melted butter and add in the seasoning and salt (no salt needed if the seasoning is salted).
- After 30 mins, take the chicken wings out of the oven and coat the wings with the season and melted butter mix.
- Bake it for 35 mins at 450 F. And the broil it for 2-3 mins, depending on your oven.
- Take them out and enjoy them hot with ranch dip!